- 3 cups Santitas Yellow or White Corn Tortilla Chips
- 6 Roma tomatoes
- 2 seeded serrano peppers
- 1 peeled yellow onion, cut into thick slices
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons butter, olive oil or vegetable oil for frying the eggs
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups cooked, seasoned black beans
- Queso fresco for garnish
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers, onions, and garlic to a sheet tray lined with parchment paper, and coat in the 3 tablespoons of oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven at 425° for 20 minutes and then add to a blender and pulse a few times so that it is like a chunky salsa. Transfer to a saucepot, adjust seasonings with salt and pepper, and keep warm over low heat.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, fry eggs in a little butter, olive oil or vegetable oil to your desired amount of doneness. Be sure to season them with salt and pepper
- Arrange the Santitas chips in the center of the plate in about a 5 inch circle in the middle. Top the chips with warm black beans, top each plate with 2 eggs and top with salsa. Garnish with Queso Fresco and cilantro.